When it comes down to hosting a memorable celebration, there are many factors that come into play when planning the event. The first step in making the vision come to life is finding the perfect space. The venue works as the blueprint for how all the other elements of the party will come together. Finding your ideal location is just one step closer to celebrating an unforgettable day. Whether you are celebrating the next chapter in your life, an outstanding achievement, or another year in the books for your successful business, celebrations are always better when your loved ones are around. At Nomad Eatery, we want you and your party to feel at home. We offer our upscale restaurant space to be rented out for any of your private events.
Organizing Your Event at Nomad Eatery
At Nomad, you have full customization on all the details for your special day. You have the great advantage of choosing the perfect decorations you desire. From balloons to streamers, any style of decoration will look amazing with our neutral, modern tones. A personal photographer is always welcome, as well as setting up a backdrop for photos to document the event. As for music and entertainment, we always welcome live musicians or even your complete playlist of favorite songs. We want our space to be yours for the taking.
Guests are also encouraged to bring in any sweet treats they crave. From as simple as bringing in a cake or as creative as a dessert bar, we have no limitations to what treats you’d like present. Not only do we offer our space, but we also engage in catering for any of your events. For catering, we offer any of our exclusive dishes to be devoured during your event. For example, our Nomad Specialties, like the Lemon-Grilled Half Chicken or Shellfish Soup. Or our vibrant Pateras, such as the Calabrian Chopped Italian Salad or the Chimichurri Steak Frites.
Nomad Eatery’s Event Checklists
To make your special day easier to plan, here are a couple checklists to have in mind for your next big event.
Bridal Shower Checklist
Three Months Before
– Location of the venue (which will be Nomad Eatery, of course)
– Contact vendors: photographer, DJ, catering from Nomad Eatery
– Guest list
– Style, color, and aesthetics of the theme for the party
– Find the perfect day
– Make your reservations for your party at Nomad Eatery
Two Months Before
– Send your save-the-dates
– Order your cake or dessert table to be scheduled for delivery
– Finalize the decoration decisions
– Linens, flowers, party favors, and other decorations
– Consider the entertainment for the night
– What games to play with guests & what type of music do you want the DJ to play?
– Plan your custom his & her drinks (if alcohol is served)
One Month Before
– Purchase the decorations
– Nomad suggests to create a vision board for how you see it all being incorporated into the venue
– Purchase favors
– Assemble and send out invitations
– Don’t forget to include information about the couple’s registries!
Two Weeks Before
– Purchase alcohol for the custom cocktails
– Place the purchase order for the flowers
– Go over official menu with Nomad to confirm all the dishes that will be served
One Week Before
– Organize all games and activities that will be happening during the shower
– If there are any games, we recommend making a directions sheet to place at each table to avoid confusion
– Confirm the RSVP’s
– Confirm all the vendors and set up delivery times
– Confirm Nomad reservation
One Day Before
– Set up decorations, favors, and set tables at the venue
– Last-minute errands
The Day Of Bridal Shower
– Celebrate with Nomad!
Office Christmas Party
– Pick a theme for the event
- The classic White Christmas, a Winter Wonderland, or a How The Grinch Stole Christmas theme can bring the holiday party to life
– Make reservations with Nomad Eatery for all your coworkers and their plus-ones
– Prepare a menu with some of Nomad’s decadent dishes
- A warm plate of our spaghetti bolognese will make a great impression
– Get together the perfect Christmas playlist
– Buy all the decorations needed for your theme
- Wreath, Christmas lights, mistletoe, table linens, garland, or fake snow
- From an Ugly Sweater Contest to a Secret Santa gift exchange, these are just some fun activities to excite your team
– Get a photographer
- Document this night and whatever photos are taken can be hung up at the office! A photographer can also bring a backdrop with holiday-themed props
Whether it be a Bridal Shower or a Company Christmas Party, Nomad Eatery is the foolproof choice for your special moment. Share it with us by hosting your next event at Nomad. Reserve your day today.